4/03/2008

I am Legend DVD

I am Legend: Will Smith stars as the last man on earth. The premise sounds intriguing, so intriguing that this is actually the 3rd film adaptation of the Richard Matheson novel (The Last Man on Earth). Unfortunately the filmmakers did not know what they wanted to do with this latest spin on the story. I felt they tried to fiddle with too many different genres. They should have either focused on making an interesting sci-fi story or fully cop-out and make a scary zombie movie. Instead they dibbled around in both and tried to layer it with an inspiring message – the result was a bit boring. I sat there waiting for the film’s “big moment”…..I was still waiting for that moment as the credits rolled 1 hour and 40 minutes later. The movie had the production value to be very good, but missed its mark!

“Kick it to the Floor”
Queue Rating Top { 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 } Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment