2/06/2009

Appaloosa Review

Appaloosa: Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen and a hideous looking Renee Zellweger star in this western bore fest. I try to like westerns. I love a good shootout like the next guy and I can always go for a good chase on horse back. The problem with this movie is it had none of that. The shootouts it did have went for the “realistic” effect - were its one shot and you’re dead. I am all for realism, but not in this case. I want bullets flying around. I want men popping out of trunks with guns blazing. I want men shot in the leg so they have to limp to get behind a barrel. This movie offered nothing that I would label exciting or interesting, even the love story was a bore. I wish the title was actually Lollapalooza - featuring some rocking music from Chicago’s grant park and Zellweger’s sourpuss face was nowhere to be seen.

"Kick it to the Floor"
Queue Rating {1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10}

No comments:

Post a Comment