2/24/2009

Changeling: Like many, I associate this film with those annoying ads where Angelina Jolie is heard yelling “This is not MY son” along with “I want MY son back”. Enough already! Besides being annoyed by the ads, I also thought I knew exactly what the film was going to be about. To my surprise, the movie is much deeper and much more complex than I expected. The aspect of the police returning the wrong missing boy to his mother is present, but there is also a suspenseful, hideous, criminal aspect as well. The two story lines are interwoven meticulously by director Clint Eastwood. I found myself more and more intrigued as the story played out, never really knowing how it was going to end. Although the movie does run a little long – this is a terrific rental!

“Pick it Up”

Queue Rating {1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10}

No comments:

Post a Comment